Sleeper App

Sleeper App

By Blitz Studios

  • Category: Sports
  • Release Date: 2015-05-01
  • Current IOS App Version: 8.5
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 96.32 MB
  • IOS App Developer: Blitz Studios
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 26,362 IOS App Ratings

Description

See why millions of fans choose Sleeper for their fantasy football leagues. - Ultimate gameday experience with real time scoring and mascots. Taunt your opponents and watch your mascots react to plays - Dynasty, Keeper, IDP, Superflex, 2QB, etc - PPR, 0.5 PPR, Points per first down, Tiered PPR - Free agent blind bidding (FAAB) - Multi-team trades - Next level player research center - Sleeper Draftboard - the ultimate draft experience with draft pick trading, slow draft support, and mock drafts - League History - Taxi squads - No Ads! 100% Ad-free. No banners, overlays, pre-rolls, etc. - Open 365 days a year. Unlike other apps. ... and much more Whether you play in our leagues or are just here for fantasy alerts, you'll always feel connected to your league mates due to messaging being at the core of every feature. - New Draftboard chat UI for live and mock drafts - Mascot stickers and reactions. Express yourself. Taunt your opponents, celebrate plays, show despair when your star players do not come through. - Buttery smooth league, group, and 1:1 messaging - League chat - Blazing fast load times - Waivers process in seconds, not hours and waiver bids show up in league chat for ultimate shaming. Also check out the fastest fantasy football alerts: - We offer the fastest notifications in the industry - See pinned messages as they come in for expert analysis on each alert - Chat with millions of people in real-time about breaking news. - Ask a question about your team and get answers instantly. Sleeper (formerly Sleeperbot) is the ultimate platform for the fantasy football player. Visit us on the web at https://sleeper.app

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Not great especially as of late

    2
    By Naborz44
    In years past it was quick to alert and the alerts were worthwhile. This year it provides very little value
  • Best fantasy app

    5
    By rsvlballa734
    Much better for managing a league than all the others. Provides snap percentages, targets, and game logs dating back through every players entire career. Also provides you with breaking news and updates. Running a league through the app is awesome as well. Many customizable options. All of the social parts of the app are fine. Group chat includes polls, gifs, etc. I’ve been recommending this app to anybody that I talk fantasy with.
  • Not Compatible with IPAD??

    3
    By Rammy Tough
    Love the sleeper app on my phone and desktop however it doesn’t look to be compatible with my iPad. I bought a 7th gen iPad and the app doesn’t work horizontally and when I went to the website, I cant get to the league chat. Only reason I don’t give it 5 stars
  • No native iPad app = dealbreaker

    1
    By TheShnyde
    Unacceptable that there is no native iPad app. Refuse to use Sleeper until there is. Browser access isn’t nearly enough.
  • Perfect app!

    5
    By 12vdticfrygeeuh
    I have used Yahoo, NFL and ESPN, and this is BY FAR the best fantasy football app! No doubt about it. Very easy to use and I love the chat where you can find everything going with the teams in the league. Have you ever considered adding basketball fantasy to the app? That would be the final league I would move to sleeper, and I would delete all the other apps! Haha
  • Best app in the space

    5
    By I hate apple but love kayak
    I’ve used sleeper for two years and it’s infinitely better than yahoo, espn, and nfl fantasy. It’s fast, gets the best alerts, has the most intuitive UI, and has really great social features like taunts and a league chat room.
  • Please Read Amazing Devs!

    5
    By Zach Zeaman
    I love Sleeper so far! It's smooth, easy to use, and most importantly fun! I just have a wish list for what I hope to see in the future! 1. the formatting isn't great with my iPhone 11 running iOS 13.1.2. The top of the screen seems to be cut off a little bit. It's killing me! 2. Fantasy Basketball! I would love to make leagues with fantasy basketball on this app! 3. Auto dark mode! It would be awesome and very convenient! Thank you for the amazing work guys! I'll try to get as many of my leagues on here as possible.
  • Nothing better than this !!!!!!

    5
    By Darius O
    Best fantasy football app period!!!
  • No iPad version?

    1
    By Tafis007
    Why is there not an iPad version, there’s the iPhone version you can use on the iPad but its not the same.
  • Horrible %

    1
    By Be Better Sleeper
    I had a 99% chance of winning midway through Sunday then proceed to lose my lead and was down 10 points. My opponent was given a 98% chance with his two players being the last to play already halfway through the 4th quarter. Idk how it’s programmed to give out % but it definitely needs to be looked at more. If I have a 99% chance of winning. Something outrageous should happen for me to lose. Not my players still getting me decent points to score 93 total in a 12 man league and my opponent getting a special team TD and Cooper receiving a long TD. That doesn’t justify his 1%.

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up